Slime has been a popular toy for kids for years. However, some parents are concerned about the use of borax in slime recipes. Borax can be harmful if ingested or if it comes in contact with the skin. In this article, we will show you how to make fluffy slime without borax.
To make fluffy slime without borax, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of white school glue
- 1/4 cup of liquid starch
- 1/2 cup of shaving cream
- Food coloring (optional)
Follow these simple steps to make fluffy slime without borax:
- Pour the white school glue into a bowl.
- Add the shaving cream to the bowl and mix well.
- Add a few drops of food coloring if you want to give your slime some color.
- Slowly add the liquid starch to the bowl while stirring constantly.
- Keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick and gooey.
- If the mixture is too sticky, add more liquid starch. If it’s too runny, add more school glue.
- Knead the slime with your hands until it becomes smooth and stretchy.
- Your fluffy slime without borax is now ready to play with!
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect fluffy slime without borax:
- Use white school glue instead of clear glue for a more opaque slime.
- Make sure to stir the mixture constantly while adding the liquid starch to prevent lumps from forming.
- If you want a more stretchy slime, add more shaving cream to the mixture.
Making fluffy slime without borax is easy and safe for kids to play with. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create hours of fun for your children. Try making different colors and textures of slime to keep things interesting. Enjoy!