If you’re a fan of Japanese cuisine, then you’ve probably heard of Yo Sushi. One of their most popular dishes is the kaiso seaweed salad. This dish is not only delicious but also very healthy. In this article, we’ll be sharing the recipe for kaiso seaweed salad yo sushi style.
To make this dish, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 50g dried mixed seaweed
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Follow these steps to make kaiso seaweed salad yo sushi style:
- Soak the dried seaweed in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the seaweed and rinse it under cold water.
- Combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger, and grated garlic in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Add the sliced cucumber, carrot, and red onion to the seaweed.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and seaweed. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top of the salad.
- Chill the salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect kaiso seaweed salad:
- Make sure to soak the dried seaweed for the right amount of time. If you soak it for too long, it will become mushy.
- Don’t skip the chilling step. This salad tastes best when it’s cold.
- You can add some sliced avocado to this salad for some extra creaminess.
Kaiso seaweed salad yo sushi style is a delicious and healthy dish that you can easily make at home. With its refreshing taste and crunchy texture, it’s the perfect side dish for any Japanese meal. Give this recipe a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills.